What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, October 19, 2009

Slovenly Is The Best Way To Describe Him.


Feeling a bit jumpy this morning. Woke up right at the witching hour just like last Monday. Made some tea, read a book, listened to Night at the Proms. Which is sort of a continuation of the weekend in general. Woke up, had some tea, listened to music and read. Cooked breakie. Went for a walk. Had some tea, listened to music, read Country Life. I got three out of five right on the weekly quiz! Still wondering why The French Kicks is on my ipod. That shit is coming off and Night at the Proms is going on.

I'm afraid to say anyting about ball for fear I may jinx something or someone. If you have no idea how the girls are doing then you are just going to have to look somewhere else to find out, but I can give you a hint... They aren't doing "poorly". Which I'm sure makes so many of those zone stat tweaker nerds "Derek is overrated" is all I know how to say losers so happy. The kids downstairs got a little carried away with their cheering and the screaming, but I just ignored it. Always better than getting beer thrown at you at Dodger Stadium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home