What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Ambition Can Be So Vulgar.


Yesterday in the coffee shop I was relieved that it was warm inside and I decided to make the switch from Iced Dictator to Insta-drip. The ladies behind the counter were in a theatrical mood. One of them went into a monologue about how she thought the air felt wet and penetrating and there were body motions going on. I told her that what she is describing sounds a lot like a phenomenon known as Jack Frost. The look on her expression belied the quirky and colorful outfit and pony tails and revealed a woman who has utterly lost touch with the whimsy and joys of youth.
Today in the coffee shop was another story. The boys were working and the one whom I've given serious thought to having sex with went all ape shit over my hoodie. I showed him the back and modeled it off a bit. I felt a little awkward since I considered throwing it up on ebay when I grabbed it out of the closet this morning. "Surface to Air hoodie I have two of you and sadly one of you may need to go. No room you see, and I'm kinda gettin' itchy for one of these Monrow hoodies and all" was sorta what was goin through my head, and I know everyone needs a gray hoodie, but still the Monrow hoodie is fly and then cutie patootie has to go and compliment me on something I had almost convinced myself to part with. Best laid plans I tell you what...
Tudors tonight on CBC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home