What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, October 02, 2009


Holy Crap! The parental units are coming into town today and I have done little to prepare besides laundering a set of sheets. Did a little "parent proofing" this morning, buy I'm pretty sure the lube is still next to the toothpaste. Rats!

The only other thing I really need to say which almost goes without saying since it's so empirically verifiable is that bikers suck. What I mean is by and large those people that still think it's cool to act like they're seven and pedal their asses all over the city have as much consideration for the rest of the people around them as your average seven year old has. I know. I shouldn't expect much from people who stopped emotional development ten years before getting their driver's license, but a little courtesy please. Please? One of them smacked me this morning with their laughably and unnecessarily over sized bag containing of all things a helmet. What in God's name could he think to be protecting with that thing? Waste of a perfectly good sick sack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home