All The Words We Said.

So I was wondering if you've seen the new Ben Cohen website? You see because it has been all relaunched and all with awesome pics and hotness all about the place. Besides peopleofwalmart.com, textsfromlastnight.com, awkwardfamilyphotos.com, fmylife.com, and latfh.com it really gets me through the rough spots. Like right now for instance when some cock waving douchebag at my office decides to take it upon himself to do my job for me. I mean I know I'm blogging and all and eventually I'll get around to answering this petulant email that was sent 2 minutes ago, but does cock waving douchebag have to jump all up in there? Oh wait, yes he does, cock waving douchebags do nothing but wave their face hogging cocks about. Look out! You about to get a cock in yo face!
God I want the swine flu so bad! Some dude in the office just came back from it. I think I'm going to rub my face up against him. It really says something about the cock waving wannabe lawyer douchebags you work with when you'll flirt with mortal illness just to avoid having to the hear their voice, or read their emails, or otherwise engage them as conscious living entities. Miserable cunts.
Anyway, Ben Cohen is in the new issue of Attitude which is the U.K.'s "#1 queer magazine" and they have panty shots and the lot. I went to 3 separate newsstands yesterday looking for it and with zero luck. May explain my foul mood.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home