What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, September 11, 2009

Entirely For Your Benefit.



Derek recently tied Lou Gehrig for career hits. It was all over the internets and sports blogs, but mostly all I heard were pathetic mumblings about how some people's past suggestions about how bad he sucks are somehow and someway still relevant. I find most baseball fans as emotionally and intellectually underdeveloped as a die hard MTG player so you can imagine that I'm taking this all in some sort of stride.

And my composure seems to be limitless. Inbred douche bag at the newsstand did not have an extra copy of Country Life for me. This despite my several attempts to acquire one. Customer service just melts away in a thriving economy it seems. I staggered down the uneven stones of Post Alley feeling triumphant that my recently purchased subscription will soon be arriving and that I have successfully and finally "cut-out" this disgraceful and reprehensible slack-jawed middle man. This dude and yoox.com need to have a luncheon to discuss unexplored ways in which they could possibly blow even more. I'd like to sit at the next table and hold up flash cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home