Stupid Is The New Black.

Best not to even get into what Compadre and I did over the weekend. Innocent hooliganism and bucolic charms throughout. I watched Compadre run from a fat man who wasn't even chasing him. Now I'm back at the office where people strive to raise stupidity to a high art. And the degree to which they succeed is staggering.
The weekend was otherwise enjoyable. Went to U-Village, Wajimaya, Volunteer Park where we enjoyed the Dahlia garden and the water tower. Visited the Seattle Art Museum which was nice. Do not know who Gareth Wyatt is, but his paintings are amazing. I could have stared at the Jackson Pollack for a while longer, but I was obviously pushed aside by someone with headphones. The artifacts were nice if a bit scattered. No one at the museum could muster the word ormolu. There was a contemporary political exhibit which left a bad taste in one's mouth. That is unless you focused on the giant rat. That thing was neat. The cloak constructed out of 5,000 dog tags was a wee bit self-conscious. It was at this point that the SAM staff decided to hassle us about our bags. Since we had already made it through the entire museum we decided to skip.
I picked up an oyster knife in Wajimaya and took it for a test drive on some oysters I picked up in the market. It is hard to describe the total tranquility that is ripped away from me every time I enter this office. Clock punching losers wrapping themselves is shrouds of arcane and insular processes zealously defending their only ground. I'm really all about division of ground. Normalcy and rationality. Might as well try to construct paper airplanes out of overwhelming confusion.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home