Dropping Like Flies.

Have not had a chance to blog about the Yankees game which was amazing, and I was like a little kid. Although after the first two hours sitting directly behind third base I was kid with half my face sunburned. Puddles! I could also hear my sushi cooking as it sat in my lap in direct sunlight. RoRo and Derek were mere feet away from me, and I am always shocked at how the butchest of dudes get all soft and buttery when they yell "We love you Derek" the "we" of course being the royal "we" because they be royally crushin'.
Everyone in the office has either succumbed or is about to succumb to this wicked cold that is going around. I am on the Alka Seltzer just to be on the safe side. Catching up on my z's seems to be the best defence.
I watched this movie last night called The Unborn which was awful. Sorta like The Exorcist, but supplanting Jewish mysticism for Catholic mysticism and dropping in Gary Oldmam for Max Von Sydow. Ill conceived and tacky. Michael Bay has no taste. But what are you going to do. Netflix has to send me something and the Bones channel (TNT) played up this movie a bit too much. Bigger update forthcoming...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home