I'm Committed To Your Downfall.

There are always those instances where something just feels amiss. Everything else seems to be in order, but something singular and discreet keeps sticking out. And I'm not talking about whenever you smell a bit too much rosemary in your supposedly lavender soap. More than that. But whatever it is it seems to be permeating my slumber.
This cute girl on my bus (my interminably early and demented bus), gets off at my stop. I assume she gets off there for the same reason I do. Dude driving the bus has been on the job for 2 minutes and insists on keeping his schedule which means waiting on 1st and University for 5 minutes. Rather than wait there for the route to resume why not get off and walk wherever you need to go that happens to be within a 1 mile radius. I really think this is what she's doing until I notice what she does after getting off the bus... She walks into the side of the Lusty Lady. Never mind that I get off at the Lust Lady that thought never occurrs to me, but she actually works there. I ride the bus with a girl that dances behind a piece of glass and when you put money in the slot she does something alluring and sexual. I'm a bit slow on the uptake especially this early in the morning, but I have to say that it just floored me to pieces when it finally hit me. I'm not sure why I'm totally into that, but I am.
And there is a minimum amount of speculation involved at least as to what she does when she walks through those doors. You see I've actually been inside the Lusty before. A few times actually. And in the moments when I wasn't 100% focused on not touching any surface whatsoever I actually took in my surroundings and saw what was going on. As they say in the common parlance. It's really hard acting like a prude after going to Basic Plumbing, but I'd really like to be able to feel a little embarrassed about getting off the bus by a strip club every morning.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home