What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, July 20, 2009

Wherever You Imagine It.


Alright I know I've said it about all of the others, but it was seriously the best Harry Potter movie evers. I went yesterday morning. I was expecting it to be about 7 hours long so I went early. I don't think it was actually that long because I had time to hit Ross Dress for Less and the Nordstrom Rack. Not my usual destinations I know, but I was looking for something confounding. In addition to magical entertainment I'm also hunting for some Giorgio Beverly Hills. I'm not even remotely joking about that either. I'm gonna blow that shit up!
Yesterday the word badinage was rolling around in my head for some reason and I couldn't figure out why. And this morning it was in the book I'm reading. Right there on page 205. Spooky?
Or Magic?
Both?
"Spooky magical coincidence" doesn't really seem to make much sense. Although the first girl I ever made out with (sorry, snogged) has decided to add me as a facebook friend and that makes even less sense to me. Zero sense. Like why doesn't that super hot summer associate from Preston Blow & Jobs who moved to Silicon Valley a few years back ever add me as a Facebook friend? I'm asking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home