What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, July 24, 2009

What Is That Smell?

Alexander McQueen.

Edwards of Manchester.


Oh the sturdy Brogue has been showing up a lot on lifestyle blogs. Selectism has been having quite a bit from Bread & Butter, Capsule, etcet. I thought I was being deliberately unfashionable which I suppose sometimes is the most fashionable thing to be, but I absolutely refuse to throw them into the back of the closet. Such a terrifying place.
__________________________________________________
So I haven't said anything and I really just didn't want it to seem like I was gloating or anything, but the girls are totally winning! Not just their division either but like the entire thing. I would say all of baseball, but the Dodgers have 3 more wins which in a weird way sorta seems fitting. You know what would be the most fitting thing of all????
Saints forbid the words ever left one's lips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home