Frozen Aspects Of Geometry.
Gracious. This just sounds confusing and tempting. If you check out my work station You'd know I'm really down with the chaos right now. Bernard Willhelm's limited addition fragrance Wicken 3000. Bottles limited to 2000?"A light, fresh, clean scent that embodies a fusion of the elements. The idea was to create a perfume close to the elements of water and air, but with a futuristic approach. Express 'the back to nature' side of Bernard with a pure & essential fragrance." - Lucas Sieuzac, Perfumer
Still haven't decided on a bottle for my birthday treat. Although I did snag the bottle of Giorgio Beverly Hills. Hell yeah. That shiz is in the mail. But it was super cheap and only for special occasions. This is available in as I said limited quantities. Seven New York is probably the safest bet. I'm a big fan of Bernard's clothes and to happen upon this little gem yesterday (while I was updating some links no less) really made an insufferable day less so. Although the name Wicken kinda makes me think I'm not quite over my spooky kick.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home