What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The Thought Expires.


I have taken to using an antique travel alarm clark for waking up in the morning. I decided it was undignified to have the time constantly announced in blaring LED display. One can discern the general time of day by looking at the sky. Like the Inuit. And one doesn't want to be reminded how little sleep one has remaining. I don't think I should be taunted by an appliance. Because the blasted thing is battery operated I am eagerly waiting for the unavoidable day when the battery dies in the middle of the night and I sleep through work.
And how joyous would that be! Already at work I have had to 1.) Field an email regarding something that is way way outside of what one would consider "my problem". 2.) Attempt to reconstruct an entire days worth of activity using nothing other than email strings (this is actually quite humorous given my active imagination) and 3.) be subjected to a form of cyber-chastisement for nothing more than not being able to read someone's mind who happens to be on the other side of the continent. It all just makes me ache for Bones. 2 weeks, 2 days and counting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home