There Are Emotions We Only Dream About.

Pizza Night! We know that Los Angeles vegans have decried the flight of el Compadre, but we here in Seattle could not be any more delighted. Last night was Pizza night and I had tastes of three delicious vegetarian pizzas. Although I am a humble person I do not mind telling you that a good part of pizza night was saved by my ingenious idea of turning a pizza into a calzone. Temporarily anyway until the pizza could be removed from sticky pan. Once that was accomplished it was smooth sailing and deliciousness.
But how quickly joy turns to sorrow. Back in the office where people seem unable to grasp the fact that it is not enough to merely have a thought. Communication invariably requires that the thought is conveyed. Generally either verbally or in written form. The people here just get into fits when they discover that random thoughts they have throughout the month are not employed and acted upon. I see the frustration in their eyes. I almost sympathize with it, but then I have to remind myself (and them) that I am not actually here.

Check out this Ute Ploier cardigan at Farfetch. I was really jazzed about the Morrissey tee shirt she did, but this cardigan is also quite a number. I have never actually ordered anything from farfetch so if anyone has feedback I would love to hear it. With all the fresh gear they have I know it is only a matter of time.
Feedback is very important when it comes to online retail. Far more important I feel than in brick & mortar retail. For instance, I will never evers ever evers order anything from Yoox again. They are so lame, and they make me very very sad. If you order from them you had better hope it fits b/c if it doesn't, and you have to return it they charge you an arm and a finger. They 5uck!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home