The Foundations of Dementia.

Is Comme des Garcons ever workplace appropriate? I go back and forth on this question all the time, and it sorta passed through there on it's way to something more interesting this morning. Eventually I decided that if I took the time to iron it, then I'm going to wear it.
One day last week I had to wear a suit to the office and I totally pulled a Seeley Booth. I did the tie bar and everything. I was going to throw in the jazzy socks at the last minute, but was running late. Tie bars are all the rage and I managed to score oodles and oodles of them at some antique store in Idaho a while back. Oh Idaho...
Two more days til' new Bones! Which has nothing to do with Idaho, but it is all I can think about right now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home