What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, September 18, 2009

I Would Like Nothing Better You See.


Next weekend is the Decibel Festival up here in Seatown, and this year promises to showcase some very distinguished talent including:
Wighnomy Brothers
Deepchord Presents Echospace
Mikael Stavostrand
Christpher Willits
Kim Cascone
Frank Bretschneider
and a slew of people I've never even heard of before. A lot of the shows will be at Neumo's, however Willits and Bretschneider are playing at an exhibit at the Seattle Art Museum down the street from the ignominious newsstand. I really hope I'm able to see at least someone. The Wighnomy Brothers are way past my ordinary bedtime, but since it's not on a school night I may venture out to gangland and check it out. Bring my mace of course, and muffin.
_______________________________________________
The season premier of Bones was rapturous I just have to say. Will be watching again tonight and filling in all the pieces I missed while I was tackling a big batch of mac n' cheese. A little bit too big if you ask me, but I'm told not bad for a first attempt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home