What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

You're Like One Of Five People In The Room Wearing Chucks So You Can Stop Pouting.



Alright. I've had it and I just have to say something about it. I know everyone is all about lumber jacking and American Heritage1. brands n' shit, but ya know I bought my hunting shirt with leather elbows last season, and one is plenty. And now it's just overdone like a bad egg. I've had it. And the Filson sheep skin gloves that are as fug as fug can get just have me in a state. Blackbird is showcasing them for reasons which in no way escape me. You can get this shit at Sportsman's Warehouse. Ya know, that big ugly warehouse WalMarty looking thing off country road random between Anderson's farm and old man Richardson's gulley? I know because I laughed at them when I went to pick up a pair of waders this summer. And just because some boutique with nothing more original to peddle decides to "showcase" this unfortunate mistake does not make it acceptable. First, you're not showcasing shit. You're trend whoring, but you're just right behind JCrew on this one so you're not really good at that particular type of hoing so what else is left for you? Something dowdy and black from Japan or are you just all about tragedy in general? Over it. Had it. May start yelping if this shit keeps up, but Blackbird is seriously the lamest shop ever. They make Urban Outfitters look like they've got vision. You know, the vision behind an in-store American Heritage vintage mart? Gotta jump on that you know. Everyone that works there is pale and has an IQ of 90. The lady used to work at Nordstrom so I'm not quite sure what I expect. I suppose I'm just surprised at why people lap up the garbage on their shelves, but then I remember that most people watch reality TV and the fragility of the human psyche is made all the more clear. What the hell is baseball if not reality TV, but I digress.

I would say something about tattersall, but I'm sure someone will think of it eventually.

In a serious mood today.
_________________________________________________

1. This country is about 5 minutes old so the "heritage" they're referring to is lost on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home