What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, October 30, 2009

I Remember Seeing That Movie A Few Years Ago.


A little better night for the Yankees, but a nail biter nonetheless. First, I just have to mention that Pedro Martinez is today's reigning douche bag. The most self-impressed arrogant prick with Jheri curls to ever walk into Yankee stadium to be sure. But little else. Little, little else. The waning career of this pompous over-fed windbag is not waning quickly enough for our taste.
So happy to see he lost his last appearance in a World Series. Fitting end to someone with a negligible function. Maybe I exaggerate and he really is a good pitcher. But I think he's a prick just the same.
Chompers was very impressive in last night's game. Derek was only stranded on base once, however, after a very impressive double play. All the more impressive in that it made Martinez's second and fourth chins frown. It was delicious.
We discovered something called MLB channel which allows you to stay tuned to baseball even during the off-season... I hate to say it, but this may be just the trick because fashion blogging has seriously hit the dust. And I mean it. It's apparently the time to blog about JCrew colabs, and if that isn't desperately pitiful enough you may have to endure blogging about blogging about JCrew. Like I said. Cover your mouth until the dust settles. We may have to retool our site a tad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home