What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, November 06, 2009

Tight Fields Depression.


At exactly 12:34 this morning I was woken by crashing hail against the building. It sounded like the end of the world, and even though I have no actual point of comparison I'm otherwise comfortable with that statement. I walked all around my apartment just to make sure it was all still there. Thankfully I found it easy to go back to sleep, but this morning the hail had turned to rain so now I'm totally rocking the wellies in earnest. Gusts of wet wind quite nearly blew me to the ground as the ape-people tried to knock me over attempting to board the bus.

I arrived at work this morning and I've started to notice that someone or some entity rather tidies my desk at night. In the afternoon I always leave my desk without a care. Make sure there isn't anything confidential, or worse, scandalous lying about and then I jet without a thought. But when I come back it is all so nicely organized and everything seems to be at right angles. I'm hardly annoyed. I only wish I could get the entity to do the same thing for my house. Other than that I'm wondering what one does when someone outs you to the rest of your friends on facebook. One could get nostalgic remembering the days when such things bothered one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home