Make Sure You Cover Every Detail.

It would appear that open warfare has erupted in my kitchen. Internecine and wholesale. For my part this week (it's Tuesday morning) I've taken out a set of serving bowls, my delightful antique Pyrex casserole, and a charming teapot. All with nothing other than exquisitely orchestrated clumsiness. All except the casserole. As whatever or whoever is my witness that thing just exploded right there on top of the stove. I did nothing but set the searing hot thing down and BOOM! It's all a bit too much to take in at once, but thoughts of moving must be creeping in because I seem dead set on destroying everything in my way. Linens, books and some priceless jewelry can be moved with little enough fuss. But when all is shattered and wiped away one is of course left feeling deflated at losing such a precious casserole, but curiously ambivalent about losing a set of square serving bowls. Square serving "bowls". . . Maybe the loss just hasn't hit me yet.
______________________________I don't care how it happens and I don't care when it happens, but it has to happen. I have to have me some Windsor Creed fragrance. Never been a big fan of Creed. Been tempted on many occasions to be sure, but never once gone down that road. They're threatening me with words like "limited run" and "exclusively" but all I hear is "shatterproof" and "awesome"!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home