What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, December 11, 2009

Blackest Of Days.


So the morning after the holiday party I can't seem to shake that feeling that I said or did something scandalous. I made it home alright thanks to my cabbie, but upon my arrival I received a noise complaint at 8:49 in the evening of all things from either the tranny upstairs or the frat boy downstairs which of course resulted in me filing a harassment complaint with the SPD1. Still a little shaky on the details, but at a minimum I don't think the po-po have a lot to go on given my descriptions. Everyone would know which tranny I'm talking about, but the frat-boy could be anyone. But the important thing is to establish an ongoing pattern of harassment and abuse. This morning my head is pounding and even the sight of an unread message in my inbox makes my head ache.


My Free City hat came in the mail and was waiting for me when I got back from the holiday party. So I'm rocking the Free City x Barbour x Burro combo on this blustery black day. This is a black day after all. A day for black. Blackness. And dread. Have you thought about Seppukoo? I have.
___________________________________________
1. I've never had much patience for the nosy and impertient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home