What If I'm A Metaphor For Ephemera?

Holy Zeus! I just got back from the Post Office where I saw most of my life pass before my eyes. The demented and batty looking Ronald McDonald understudy behind the counter just had me in stitches. The people standing in line behind me would exhale loudly every time Ronald would demonstrate any kindness that they felt slowed the progression of the line. The Holidays really reveal human beings at their best don't they?
Yesterday was a wretched day at the office. Some lady that asked me the other day if she sounded like a pre-school teacher equated my job with connect the dots. A child's cognitive recognition game. Then an attorney emailed me and asked me to do some inductive reasoning for him. I yawned. Went home and started packing.
_________________________________________
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home