What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, December 18, 2009

Stands The Test Of Time.


I must have missed a rider alert or something because this morning I missed just about every bus it was possible to miss. And nothing unusual happened this morning so I was at a loss. Had to walk quite a bit since I didn't feel like standing around endlessly on 15th. Walked down to Pike and hung out in front of The Cuff for a few minutes before the #10 arrived. They have everyday drink specials I noticed. The same thing happened to me last year this time, but then the bus was thrown off the road by a winter blizzard so I had to walk 4 blocks in the snow or something.
Need to remember to print out my boarding pass this morning. I leave nauseatingly early tomorrow morning. On a tiny plane, Rolls Royce prop engines, three hour flight to the next state over. Idaho. Such a fuss for such a place. Sent off all my holiday cards, have all my bills lined up to pay before I leave, my outfits have been selected and appropriate luggage chosen, sorry if this sounds like a a laundry list, and the laundry of course. The binky that muffin threw up on needs to be washed, etc.
So I was a little bored yesterday and surfing, and something must have happened because I went and ordered the 2010 Ben Cohen calendar1. I need a calendar and I forgot to submit my order when the office sent off for them so I justified it. Little miffed when I was sent a confirmation from girlsofrugby.com. Thought FML! I've mentioned the connection speeds I'll be facing during my week in Idaho so quite understandably it's over and out for now.
_________________________________
1. I swear yesterday it was "the first 200" will be signed. I bet mine isn't signed! Boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home