What Does Your Box Say?

So I totally got one of these calls last night:
"Hello?"
"Will?"
"Hello? "
"Will?"
"Oh no, You have the wrong number"
"Oh..."
"But I'm avail" -click-
A little rude since I was only trying to lighten the mood, and he was the one that had just been dissed, but an even freakier thing happened to me yesterday. I was walking by this ladies cubicle and I noticed an Ann Coulter book on her desk sitting next to an empty can of Diet Coke (gross). I don't remember what it was called, but it was probaly Stick or Blood. I just stood there stunned. Luckily I was the only one in the office so I could stand there long enough and confirm that I wasn't hallucinating.
Pony confirmed that she had seen it as well, and I thought, how long could it possibly take this lady to read that shit. Can't have many words in it. "I - am - a - dumb - bitch" written over and over again, I mean how long could it possibly take?
It has to be a cry for something. "I am contrarian! Pay attention to me!" We have a lot of people like that in Seattle. I mean once they pop their anti-depressant there is just no looking back.
I get emails from this lady all the time. From now on they go into a folder that I've labeled "Who Cares." I can't possibly bill a client for reading her words. There's probably a law against it. I'm sure I'm right. But then she's sure she's right as well, and it all just gets me confused and think about Shrodinger's cat so like I said, those emails are placed in an area where they can do the least damage.
_______________________________________________
Pride Weekend up here in Seattle and I plan on getting some like there's no tomorrow!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home