A Pointed Discussion Followed.

Some lamentable sports writer described the Yankees as "punchless" during last night's inter-league game against the Braves. I'm sorry but when you strand 11 men on base that can be called many things, but "punchless" does not come to mind. Libelous swine. Maybe their punches were not all in the right places or in the right order, but they were there, and the evidence shows it. Just a frustrating evening all around.
I find that I'm eating at McShit more and more. It's really the only place open this early, and I'm quite a fan of their flattened potato matter. Quite yummy with some catsup. Although I'm disappointed with them because they do not offer the catsup, you have to ask like a homeless person. And, they don't provide napkins. They just assume because you are eating at their McShit you must be a pig. A slobbering, malfed pig that shovels food into their face and washes themselves "with a rag on a stick" to borrow an expression. More frustrations. It's funny becuase if someone actually came up to me and whined about their experiences at McShit I would seriously slap them across the face before screaming at them "IT FUCKING SERVES YOU RIGHT PIG!" I'd then look for some mud to throw at them.
I can already tell this is going to be a delightful day.
_____________________________________________
FYI - If something is described in any way shape or form as "American workwear" I am so moving on. Got your Red Wings yet bra!?!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home