What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Precise Control.


I missed yesterday's game against the Braves, but apparently Jimmy Carter was there, Joe Girardi made a spectacle of himself and the girls finally found their "punches". I just gave up on that movie Twilight and sent it back. I may have to drop the Netflix for a while. There is just too much baseball and Bones on and these movies just sit around and do nothing. When I speak to other people they are generally in the same position. They would rather watch hulu because they think that's the best shit out there, but it isn't, and I'm not going to say what is because the last time I told anyone that (Compadre) it was so ripped down 3 days later. Long live free media! Compadre did send me some hulu links the other night and they just kept me is stitches. Howling. And I felt really bad for the people that live downstairs, but when I started exploring the rest of their site I just ended up on one of my old sites watching a BBC Horizon documentary. I wonder if my job is eating my soul. The lady I work with that screams at people through the phone totally tattled on this notary public that was watching craigslist. I thought that was lame because damn straight if they don't have work for me I'm gonna be looking for someone that does. Or at least a new Chesterfield sofa. Something I find intolerably difficult to find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home