Momentarily Lapsed Title.

You know the day might be starting off on the wretched foot when you begin your morning by cursing whatever life form brought your bus driver into existence. Such a blinding level of rage before one even walk into the office is quite discouraging. I mean honestly, you'd think the corn fed droopy cheeked thing could at least wait until I sit down before she lurches the bus. There is no common courtesy in the world anymore.
Some good news did come to my inbox the other day. There was a contest to enter which I entered, and then in the fine print I discovered that the third season of The Tudors begins on April 5th. Hopefully enough time to get Showtime installed on my box. Bejeweled waistcoats and corseted sex and executions for all! And Henry Cavill is one of the sexiest men walking the planet right now. I really can't frakin wait!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home