What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Fragments Never To Be Recovered.




Facebooking is really starting to take over. I woke up this morning and there was more facebooking to do. I decided to wait until I got to work to start doing that. Work was so boring yesterday. I had absolutely nothing to do, but luckily I brought a book, and the office internet was working (which often it doesn't for some odd reason). The girl across from me is one of my facebook friends and we comment on each others "walls"throughout the day. It probably sounds more pathetic than it actually is. Compadre is yet to add me as his facebook friend. And I asked him twice. Both times last night when he read his English paper to me. I've earned me an extra facebook friend.
Seriously though, I really hope I have something to do today because I seriously have like 198 hours of DVD media that needs tending to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home