The Sensation Was Distinct And Brief.

Woke up this morning, did my usual routine, showered, dressed, found a delicious vintage Benetton sweater to pull on over my shirt when I began to hear a sound. I didn't understand the sound, but it sounded satanic and unholy. I decided to ignore the sound and just continue getting ready for work, but the sound would not go away, and it just kept getting louder and louder and then I realized it was coming from behind my wardrobe. I pulled out my wardrobe, and hot water was just SHOOTING out of the wall.
I screamed, I ran, I called Anonymous D, he wasn't up so I ran upstairs and told him. He turned off the water to the building (which did nothing to stop the SHOOTING water). He told me there was nothing I could do, and I should just go to work so here I am. Working.
I'm at work while water is SHOOTING out my bedroom wall. It is times like these that I'm glad I'm not a homeowner. If I actually owned that place then it would actually be my problem and I would be at home now trying to figure out how to actually make water disappear. But I'm not. I'm at work while water is flooding my home quietly hoping that the monkey, the duck & the retard Anonymous D calls to fix this mess do it quickly, and preferably without destroying everything I own. One holds on to these quiet delusions doesn't one.
_____________________________________________________
OK, someone told me I should put some honey in my tea, and I just did, and it is entirely unchristian. Honey in your tea? I really am looking for something to make this day not suck any more.
2 Comments:
At 9:59 AM ,
Anonymous said...
oh my god! i hope your wardrobe isn't damaged. i can only imagine that would put you in one of your famous 'foul moods'.
...only put honey in green tea. that person is retarded.
At 10:24 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Did you call me a retard?
Dan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home