The Fiercest Of Silences.

Something happened over the weekend, or last week, so sometime in the recent past. The point is that I am not really connected to traditional media in any meaningful way. And I suppose an even bigger point is that RoRo has gotten himself in a pickle with the performance enhancing drugs. Or PEDs for those of us that endured the Roger Clemmons testimony.
It's a hard thing to swallow to be sure, but what makes it harder are these sanctimonious menopausal twits that are now whining, neigh bellowing, bellowing their overfed cow faces off about how all of their deep seeded, long standing, and irrational animosity they've had about RoRo is finally vindicated. It's as if someone tapped them on the head with a magic wand and they just barely achieved sentience. Yes, princesses can now take a bow. Your jealousy was without merit. You can now look up the word endemic, and ponder PEDs relationship with major league baseball specifically, professional sports generally, then you can whack yourself off to the sound of your own hateful voice.
There is a writer for the Seattle Times named Jerry Brewer. He is a douche bag. An enormous colossal douche bag and he wrote the nastiest, snidest piece about RoRo in our wretched local rag. I was shaking by the time I got to the end of the article. Shaking. In a rage. Ready to pound someone. Villainous bile. Traitorous!
I had some really nice positive things to blog about today, but that is going to have to wait a few days until I recover from this debacle.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home