These People Are Ridiculous.

So this weekend while I was doing my weekly thrifting I found the most adorable bone china tea cup. From the English Rose series or some such thing that really makes you get down with the 65 year old woman that all my friends tell me I'm becoming. I also happened to find the freshest pale yellow cable knit sweater. Vintage Ralph Lauren, $3.50, plus sales tax and one throrough washing. I rocked the bejezus out of that sweater yesterday hitting the market, and then a movie at the movie house. I also found this Our Legacy cable knit online at Tres Bien. It comes in 3 colors none of which is canary yellow, but hey, green is a neat color. Whatever color you choose, make sure you pick up your cable knit for spring. It really is a classic piece deserving a place in any wardrobe, but this spring I think it will be an extra special garment.
_____________________________________________
Compadre is still doing pizza right, and this time he is paying mind to the vegans of Los Angeles. Now things are blowing up because as I understand, vegan pizza is hard to find in Los Angeles. Of course edible food is hard to find in Los Angeles, but if you know where to find Compadre's grub you're two steps ahead of the pack. If you're doing it in a cable knit sweater, then just step back and take a bow. You've earned it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home