Screaming High Above The Clarity.

So last week was just meant for me. First Derek was on the cover of US News Sports Edition, and then Bones was on the cover of TV Guide. I hope you all got your copy of TV Guide. I was shocked at how much it cost. Twice as muich as the Sunday paper which includes a TV Guide, crossword, and all that other crap. I was also stunned that they only provide TV listings for 3 hours of the day. The other 21 hours falling outside of prime-time need to be accessed elsewhere. Oh well, I suppose people only buy the filthy rag when something interesting is on the cover. I actually felt a little guilty about buying it so I went down and picked up my copy of Country Life. Now that is a cross word let me tell you how.
_____________________________________________
RoRo had surgery on his hip which according to reports could keep on the DL until May. Frightful prospect. There is little to report from spring training as Derek is at the World Baseball Classic, and I just can't bring myself to care about that.
Oh it snowed over the weekend. How weak is that?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home