What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Once Again Marvelous, And You Know How.


I got a little teary eyed last night as the Yankees clinched (I think clinched is the word) the American League wild card. It was all hugs and champagne and I think it was fitting that Derek hit his 12th homo of the season. They probably could have got the job done without wasting so many runs, but what the fig. I would seriously like to say to all the nay sayers, and especially that writer for that contemptible magazine GQ who predicted last year that the Yankees would be also-rans this season, neener neener. And I honestly mean that. You've wasted your life, but more importantly the 3 seconds of my time I spent reading those lines.

Here are some AP photos of the celebrating Yankees. Enjoy.


Open wider.

You wouldn't have guessed it, but Michael's hair looks just as amazing covered in champagne. Alright so you might have guessed it.

Well Georgie certainly has had an amazing year. We'd love to stick around, but sadly we have work to do, and I want to devote a small amount of time today to teasing proponents of intelligent design. Silly little twits that they are. It can't all be about baseball and litigation deadlines.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    im a proponent of intelligent design and i dont think any was used in the layout of the los angeles street grid concept. its like some other city got drunk and barfed out los angeles. meemer meemer meemer

     
  • At 3:57 PM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    It's actually quite simple if you eliminate all but 16 avenues and boulevards.

     
  • At 12:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh, you may be referring to los angeles proper....los angeles basin is where my bone picking begins. you used to be able to drive up rosemead blvd. all the way to the foothills. all the way. lbc to who knows where....fucking santa anita. and now it changes names 3 times. does a loop and dead ends only to restart twice. im not sure

     
  • At 12:03 PM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    Sounds ghastly!

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    http://www.bazaaradriatic.com/noir-cassette-c-339_386.html

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    http://www.bazaaradriatic.com/noir-cassette-c-339_386.html

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home