I'll Take That One. In Spray-On Stucco If You Please.

Yes I'm here at work on a Saturday at some unholy hour. The bewitching hour it may not be, but it sure as hell feels like it. The Yankees came back from a four run deficit to tie the game in the 9th last night. The game went to the 14th inning before the Yankees lost. I was quite ready for bed at that point. There were rain storms throughout the southland and they woke me up in the middle of the night. For a second I thought I might be back in Seattle. It was cold outside and I had a drop down wrassling match with my hypo-allergenic comforter which I think I ultimately won. You know, me being sentient and all.
I was speaking to Compadre last night and he had a funny story that I just have to share before I tear into these tiffs and giffs and xlses. I guess Queer Eye For The Straight Guy alum Carson Kressley came into Compadre's coffee shop yesterday. Many many famous and semi-famous people live in the neighborhood and frequent the joint so this isn't too unusual. But I guess he just stood there with his hands out expecting something. Compadre was quite confused why he would come into a coffee shop and not order coffee or at least a Pane Chocolat. Compadre asked him if he could get something for him. Carson stormed off, grabbed his Mercedes and parked it right in front of the cafe and came in again, and pulled the same diva bullshit. So at this point Compadre just put down his towel and kinda yelled "WHAT?!?!" No panini for Carson.
I mean Jesus. Apparently Heath Ledger didn't even expect to have his ass kissed, and he's like someone who is, what's the word, oh yes, talented. Sorry. I got a kick out of that story. Props to Compadre for not putting up with any celebutard bullshit in his cafe.
I saw someone famous at the car rental place the other day, but for the life of me I have no idea who they were. Had on wretched Chrome Hearts sunglasses though.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home