Overexposure Brings The Masses To Your Senses.

Ouch! Michael certainly was back in form last night as the Yankees routed the Orioles 12-0. I'm wondering who in the Yankees organization thinks it's a good idea to waste so many runs at such a critical juncture. I suppose they know better. The girls are now 2 and a half games away from the division which they must seriously consider winning if I'm to have any choice of attending any of the ALCS games. Oh, yeah, they would also have to win the ALDS, but I suppose we can cross that bridge later.
My sleep patterns have been all out of whack since learning of the e coli scare. This has enabled me to avoid my usual brand of co-commuting carbon based tweakers. However, I was approached this morning by an individual with a marginal grasp on the English language. He claimed to be schizophrenic and that he was just released from the hospital for cutting himself. He showed me some scars on his arm that were several years old. He's a cutter. Where's Donna when you need her? He then said he needed help filling his prescription and he showed me a prescription from 1996. I declined his offer, and now I'm looking for an SUV. LA Metro can suck it.
Burgeoning and yet somehow bordering on passe Parisian fashion label Surface to Air has opened an online shop. It's the cross-bones really. How many times in how many colors? Honestly. The other day I said that Free City is the only label I've come back to. That was actually a wee bit of a lie. I actually have two S2A hoddies, and some tee shirts I picked up at the Goodwill. I wouldn't mess with the online store, however, and the resulting exchange rates, customs, etc. So far the best prices for S2A can be found at active endeavors. Free shipping and 25% off with promotional code "better". And naturally some of the back catalogue can be found at yoox. Happy shopping.
1 Comments:
At 6:19 PM ,
Anonymous said...
What troubles me is that you spent enough time to read the date on the prescription.Just because you looked like a loser when you fell on your face doesn't mean you have to associate with them ( 'cept me, of course! ).
Dan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home