What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, September 07, 2007

They Will Forget The Kindness Before All Else.


My desire to blog has crashed into the pavement as readily as my face did last Sunday. I think part of the reason is because I have been unable to watch baseball since the villainous mlb.tv blocked my subscription for the Seattle series, and baseball is seriously my motherfucking muse. I'm sure I'll get back in the saddle soon enough. It's weird though. I'm not even interested in drab disposable fake fashion the likes of which you might find here. Just not feeling it anymore. Maybe it was a wake up call. I'm even looking for a new job. I could also go for a new brooch.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Me too. Looking for a new job, that is. All you missed was Seattle going down the toilet and RoRo getting a couple homo's.
    Dan

     
  • At 3:23 PM , Blogger Rotten Little Pony said...

    Anonymous Dan!! What's up?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home