Feel It In The Face.

Well everything seems to be where I left it. Nothing too unexpected. Anonymous D is in all probability on his way to work, and in actuality did not wake me up this morning for a change. My sexy boy is downstairs, but he was a little too shy to come out and say hello. Maybe shocked that I wasn't fired. Something tells me that he knows that he's my husband. Just a short Spanish Derek waiting for me downstairs, and no no, don't get up. I'm already swept off my feet.
Someone left a memo on my desk. I glanced at it, then concluded that it wasn't in any way written in English so I removed my cardigan and moved on.
Oh and good news! I came to work just to find out that the sadistic prick and ignorant no nothing piece of shit Alberto Gonzalez is stepping down. For the best really. I've forgotten more about the law than that miserable fucking maggot will ever know. There really is no civility in public discourse these days. If there is one thing that Ann Coulter has given the world it is the knowledge that you can never be hateful or stupid enough.
Sorry. I don't know where this is coming from. I still have to get used to this having a job business and whatnot. Shant be a moment.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home