Beyonce Made Of Crash.
Well, the Yankees 7-0 loss against the Kansas City whatever aside, yesterday was a day of very good news. Although those involved are as superstitious as certain baseball players so we shan't mention it here.
Morrissey recently concluded his North American tour in Atlantic City. I've included a nice if somewhat inaudible clip of a new Moz song I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris. Just for a change or something.
I heard that due to the horrific doping scandals that have ripped through professional cycling that French officials were considering canceling the Tour de France indefinitely. Of course this is just a fools dream I realize, but there was a time while I listened to the BBC blather on and on about the controversy I almost, and only for a brief second mind you, imagined that I actually cared about cycling and the Tour de France. Everyone should hope that the Tour is actually canceled permanently in order to forever expel the fear of being bored to tears by nearly month long discussions about a "sport" which in the end, I'm sorry to say Pony, is far far more boring than watching grass grow.
This weekend I'm off to do a spot of shopping. I have to get some things for the house, and I'm almost too excited to pick up the new Tuss album. Everybody is saying that it's actually Aphex Twin aka Richard D. James, aka AFX, aka all sorts of things, but I don't mind the rumors so much. I'm playing the song on my myspace page if you can figure that out, and my first impression is of the like variety. I only hope Amoeba has it, although I realize they may not since their tech section is a joke, but it's always nice to see the throngs of twee debris and mopey headed monsters. Y'all have a swell weekend anyway. And enjoy the video, I know, I'm too kind.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home