What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, August 03, 2007

She Uses Words Like Major Quite A Lot.


Well I just had an evening of some of the most intense and vivid dreams ever. I wish I could remember any of them besides the one that would be wildly inappropriate to describe. But low and behold I woke up and the day has finally arrived. The day where I leave for my vacay! Everything was mercifully ready for me this morning so all I had to do was tidy up the house, close up all the windows, and move my window box onto the porch. Once I got into the office I confirmed that I had packed everything I needed, and although I understand that I probably should have done this before I left my bungalow, it simply didn't occur to me at the time, and I can't be expected to do everything.

When I got to work I ran smack dab into the middle of something I wasn't expecting. Someone was already here. I didn't realize it for the first 10 minutes, but then I heard the distinct sound of something totally having at a bag of sour cream and onion crisps. At first I thought that perhaps a badger had found it's way onto the 16th floor. I very nearly slapped this silly idea out of my head when I decided to go downstairs and check out my hot security guard. He was hanging his flags when I got downstairs, we waved, said hi, and all that. I'm not sure if you're aware of this but my hot security guard is like three times as hot when his walkee talkee goes off.

Even though I have much to do before I head to the airport at noon I have all the confidence I need to get through the experience. I'm not altogether satisfied with the way I packed my bag so I may do that all over again if I get a spare moment. Right now I'm rocking out to the new Spoon as a means of mustering my courage and it's kinda working. Great album!

I've surfed the net a wee bit this morning, and I guess it's kinda worth mentioning that the design collective whatever Surface To Air has an online retail presence. And even though I'm not as intrigued with Surface to Air as the kids over at Jargol (I'm more kinda ambivalent), I think they generally have some tight gear so check em out, but don't blame me if you already have skulls, crossbones or both in your wardrobe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home