I'd Like It More On The Left.

Regular season baseball tickets went on sale yesterday and I hope you were all up early trying to buy tickets. I was able to get tickets for several Yankee games, but there was no love coming my way for Dodgers Opening Day. No love whatsoever. Found one ticket on ebay for $150, but no. It's the Dodgers for the love of God.
So I'm not in the country this weekend. I'm at work enjoying leftover pizza and diet coke. I've really enjoyed my weekend hangin around the DT. Walked around with Compadre yesterday and found another Taco Time that's actually open on the weekend. Also ran into a place that sells 10 dollar Wranglers. Fresh. Later I'm gonna head to Compadre's kitchen in Boyle Heights and help out with chores. Check out the link for Purgatory Pizza on the right under people. Frequently Fly Pizza for the Frequently Fly Customer.
There's actually a chance I might be moving to Boyle Heights for the duration of my work in Los Angeles. But before the Chamber of Commerce has a chance to cum all over my shoes I'm going to check it out today and see if it is actually appropriate for me. We'll let you know.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home