Let's Pretend That's Actually A Word For A Second.

A fly inhabits my office. An annoying mumbling wisp of a thing that trembles whenever you speak to it actually inhabits my office and was employed presumably not to irritate me, but to perform some other perfunctory and mindless task the elements of which should be executed without addressing me or coming into any type of contact with me. I say it so often that it's starting to lose all meaning, but I dream the dream.
If I didn't have baseball and battlestar to look forward to I would most certainly go mad.
I referenced a similar article yesterday, but it is simply too too precious for me to let alone. Click here to read yet another article bout the pinstriped queer icons deluxe.
The rest of the Yankees appear to be reporting for spring training. Please enjoy these photographs I just nabbed. Also if you needed yet another reason to ignore the insipid work of Marc Jacobs then by all means check out these hideous hats. Gratis.

They aren't kidding. Not from spring training, but perhaps the most adorable image in the history of sight.

I dress better than you'd think.
"I have a function."
My ass has a separate address.
4 Comments:
At 9:01 AM ,
Anonymous said...
His ass has it's own passport.
Don't you think there's something wrong about how much bigger Derek's head is than A-Rod's?
Dan
At 11:20 AM ,
Rotten Little Pony said...
I was supposed to go to Oklahoma this weekend to visit friendly spawn, but wound up sitting in LAX for 6 hours before common sense in the form of my husband's voice struck me and I gave up, requested a refund, and left. Played in the snow instead. You will be gone next weekend, right? When can we get together and play?
At 8:20 AM ,
//JRB:j said...
Maybe we should do a day trip to the Springs and see your fam, my granny, and the YvesSaintLaurent outlet.
At 10:07 AM ,
Anonymous said...
But not necessarily in that order?
Dan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home