She Lost The Memo And Came Anyway.

Why would they call it expresso at Starbucks? Why? Why not call it expresto patronus or something insane? I was giving serious thought to laying in bed all morning and just rolling into work whenever I felt like it, but Starbucks boy was obviously in a hurry to murder my espresso in more than name only, and thereby ruin my morning. Actually two of the Starbucks boys get a lot of leeway owing to their cuteness and what not. The ladies across the street in the other Starbucks lost me at Hola Como Estas?
So got up to my office, and someone and I don't know who, came into the suite last night and closed all the office doors. Didn't lock them. Just closed them. Almost in a definitive way. Spooky. This whole place is spooky at 6:00 am.
I discovered that the off hand comment I made in yesterday's blog about downtown being ablaze was actually a bit of national news. Fire gutted some historic building yesterday morning, and in Los Angeles historic merely means that someone famous had sex there, not that the building is actually old in an architectural sense. Lucky for me it isn't the same building that houses situation normal. That cute little boutique I've been trying to visit. I best not dawdle though. I think I'll head down during lunch today before an earthquake crushes my Maharishi hoodie.
The Proenza Schouler line for Target seems to be all the buzz. I think I may actually know around 2 people that would even care about that. I heard Keenan Duffy had a line at Target, but that may have been a language barrier thing. Anyway, they'll be selling the Proenza Shouler line through March 5th.
2 Comments:
At 8:41 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I guess that means I'm not historic.
Milo looks good in animal prints.
RoRo is going to be on Martha Stewart this morning.
Yes, I need something to do.
Dan
At 6:25 AM ,
//JRB:j said...
You were on top of the list sweetie.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home