You Never Said I Couldn't Turn Around.

Compadre was none too slow in pointing out that in my previous post I had bastardized the pronunciation and spelling of the cheeses that I did "remember". Oh fiddle. I tried to repay him by not revealing the secret leaked contest winner of the Top Chef Television Contest. I succeeded in that endeavor. However, the tweaker with the impossible hair did not succeed. He failed. In many ways too numerous to mention he is a loser. However, most people agree that the show is about as rigged as one of Martha's soufflees. Click here for an interesting article on Top Chef that you wouldn't ordinarily find interesting.
So this obviously has nothing to do with baseball, but it may as well since it appears that the people of Boston are too stupid to even be allowed to hold objects. I received many transmissions into my work chamber regarding the "scare" or I think CNN referred to it as a "misunderstanding". I suppose misunderstanding is the right word. If by misunderstanding you mean drawing an incredible amount of media attention to how stupid Red Sox fans are generally, and how hysterical Americans are specifically then yes, that was a bit of a blunder I suppose. Ordinarily I would have to say it simply has to stop, but it amuses me, and that is really coming in short supply lately. Click here to watch the notorious deed being done.
And click here to watch The Aqua Teen Hunger Force colon Movie For Theaters trailer.
Oh, and the new and final Harry Potter book will be released July 21st.
4 Comments:
At 10:44 AM ,
Anonymous said...
look, were reporting on the same stuff. yours does not have words with missing t's and all around bad spelling. but....yours has no puke or buses
At 10:51 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Thanks for the link.
You are wrong about Marcel though.
Thanks for not ruining the disappointing suprise.
Dan (the real anonymous).
At 11:55 AM ,
//JRB:j said...
OK. That's just spooky.
At 2:04 PM ,
Anonymous said...
spooky, you mean like a black person?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home