Balancing The Below.

Some certifiable rail thin octogenarian tweaker that always manages to ride the same train as me almost trampled on my last nerve this morning. Slamming his tattered ugly attache case right next to me. Then proceeding to pace back and forth on the platform as though if the cameras saw how demented and impatient he was they would send a train. Mindless worker bee. I probably shouldn't even mention his disgusting sweater. He's a lot like the pushy over-eaters in walk-up diners that do whatever they can to get in front of you in the line. As if they waited 5 more seconds for their buttery pastry they may just whither away.
I forgot to mention that on Tuesday my precious little pony came downtown and we had the most wonderful lunch. For a brief moment the DT seemed a little less like a prison of slow walkers and bad dressers. Come back anytime Pony. You're always welcome.
I watched The Queen yesterday and it was so good I watched it again. I watched part of Babel yesterday and it was so bad I haven't finished it. The offensive sub-text of this film is so ham handed and patent it's a little hard to look past. I get it, it's sorta like Crash huh? A movie about as subtle and nuanced as a jack-hammer. Vacant and transparent with no sympathetic characters that hardly takes advantage of the incomparable Cate Blanchett. Although I'm going to finish the movie since there's a chance Cate may have more than 3 lines. If you're a fan of Cate and were thinking of watching this movie don't waste your time. I really love it when Brad Pitt tries to explain the meaning of the movie in interviews. As though there were any topic or subject he'd be capable of illuminating for anyone. Idiot.
Derek's celebrity golf tournament is this weekend, and despite the appallingly small amount of money these events raise ($600,000 last year are you kidding me ?), it's still a good time to regress to degenerate misogyny and womanizing ala Michael Jordan. It's a troubling and ugly side of Derek I struggle to overlook, but with an ass and a face like that I generally manage. And who am I to judge? I go to MJ's and as far as I can tell that place raises zero money for charity. Unless homeless crystal queens between sugar daddies constitutes a charity.
And on that subject, I was going to write at length about the ignorant homophobe pussy bitch power-bottom that is 50 Cent, but then I realized he is but a common rapper and should be pitied, but not heard. Never never heard. Not even in reference. Besides I'm all kinds of excited about the hot-water that cheshire faced uber dork Rachel Rae has gotten herself into. Priceless.
Off to Seattle tomorrow, and I'm busy getting things ready for my weekend in the rain. Can't you tell. Gonna get my hair did, and there's some shopping that needs to get done. The Queen really gave me some ideas for my Spring wardrobe. Some of you probably know exactly what I'm talking about.
2 Comments:
At 8:54 AM ,
Anonymous said...
The bit about Pony was poetic. Sweet.
Seattle is waiting.
Dan
What trouble did that precious RR get herself into?
BSG on Sunday. Yeah
D.
At 11:33 AM ,
Rotten Little Pony said...
If not for you, j.r.woolfy, the LAPL surely would have had me arrested. You're always positive motivation and a sweet reward. But you should not have complemented my hair, because now I am completely obssessed with it. It's at the point where I am yelling at myself to stop touching it.
As for Rachel Ray, I am in love with whomever wrote the following comment in response to the blog post you linked up: "If anyone goes into a restaraunt(especially a "big star" like her) and tips a whopping $1.40, they should be kicked right in the puss."
Kicked in the puss! I think I may need to incorporate that phrase into my daily repertoire. Have fun in the Emerald City with the Anonymous Wiz. And be sure to find your way back to hell in time for Morrissey. Oooh, which reminds me. Dean might not be able to go. He may be on a photo shoot that evening. Do you happen to know of any fans. I'd prefer it go to someone who wanted to be there before I drag a warm body for the company. Think it over.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home