What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

God Hates Me!



Alan Dershowitz is nothing more than a common media whore. Mr. Dershowitz would have been keen if he pointed out the crumbling academic support behind Israel six or seven years ago while such support was less than ephemeral. But now he's just a Jonny come lately grasping for a microphone with nothing intelligent to say on really any subject besides himself. Maybe this support is crumbling because it's morally untenable (like with most forced relocations throughout history) or maybe it's a vanity thing. Mr. Dershowitz can speak more eloquently on the subject of vanity than anyone. Whatever the explanation, and make no mistake I honestly don't care, when Mr. Dershowitz refers to pro-Palestinian intellectuals as "junk academics" he lays bare his patent bias.

I can only assume by "junk academics" he refers to his nemesis Dr. Noam Chomsky. Of course this reference has less to do with Dr. Chomsky's views on Palestine than it does Mr. Dershowitz's penchant for media whoring generally. And Dr. Chomsky's strident nature aside, his published works on subjects far beyond the embattled mind of Mr. Dershowitz, quite simply embarrasses any of the hack professor's common jurisprudence and tawdry exposes about his own work that if not skirt the bounds of professional responsibility most certainly skirt the bounds of good taste.

Fucking Media Whore!

And this overwrought drama he's playing out over President Carter's articulate and informed book is simply more of the same. Media savvy media whore grasps at straws, formulates sound-bites based on a shallow and biased read of the work, and then proceeds to do what all cheap common lawyers know how to do best. Build up a strawman and then proceed to beat it to death. Then beat it some more. "Are you recording this?" Then beat it some more. "We're rolling." Really? then beat it some more. It's Mr. Dershowitz, not Dr. Dershowitz, and where this fucking common legal monkey gets off is beyond me.

I'd respect his work on animal rights if Peter Singer hadn't already done it. Media whore!

Mr. Dershowitz current sound bite is that there are no simple Middle-East solutions. It's a good sound-bite to be sure, but that doesn't make it true. There is a simple solution, not ideal, but one most the world agrees on, and it involves firstly not being racist and recognizing the rights of the displaced indigenous population.1 Media whore!

Oh and there's a cute pic of Derek, and the ho bag seems to be out of his life. Someone by the name of Gabrielle Union is the newbie.

I missed Dubya's speech last night, but I'm pretty sure I know what it was all about, and I really don't give a shit about Victoria Beckham anymore. I never really did. Freak monkey face cunt!
_____________________________________________
1. See: Chomsky, Noam;
Chronicles of Dissent, 1992

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home