What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I Think It Would Look Better In Grape.


It's become more tedious than cliche to bitch about Starbucks. But this morning I encountered a seething disagreeable heifer of a beast who in addition to flaunting her most heifer-ish traits right in front of me couldn't seem to manage to make change for a hundred. Seriously?

"All I have are fives and ones." Sheepish Heifer says.

I thought she could honestly use the walk to the back room for the lockbox or maybe just a bending motion toward the underside of the counter might benefit her cardiovascular system, but no. Heifer was content to gaze at me with some stupid vacant gooey eyed dripping expression and refuse to make change for a hundred. I mean where the fuck am I Tacoma? And Mario. Mario was no help at all. Mario just stood behind the counter dim and gorgeous and a messin up my coffee. I don't have a lot of patience with businesses that refuse to take part is various essential aspects of being a business. Like making change. I think they should just keep their doors shut until they get up the gumption to actually participate in the marketplace. No it's moments like these that I realize I could actually use a can of mace.

Enough about that. Someone somewhere has decided that it would be a good idea to do a remake of Barbarella. A movie so epic and formative I'm a little spooked by the prospect. And someone by the name of Sienna Miller whose name sounds familiar, and I think I should know who she is, but no, it's not really ringing any bells, is rumored to be in consideration for the title lead. Click here to read about it.

And this, I just got a glance at this article, but upon a cursory reading I have to wonder whether Marc Jacobs thinks this isn't transparent bullshit. Hate him. And his ugly rags. And his 2 dollar plastic rings. There's a name for that, but it's rarely uttered in polite society.

Peekvid is still down, but I found a semi-suitable alternative. I also purchased a Rogues Gallery shirt for no particular reason. Anonymous D, you know what to do.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Isn't she a tennis player?
    Dan

     
  • At 9:15 AM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    Probably. Tennis player turned actress.

     
  • At 9:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think it's cute how they put their outfits on when they have playdates during the off season.
    Dan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home