What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, March 02, 2007

There Were Oceans Of Misunderstanding.


Alright. So I tried to ignore the horrid news of GeeBubYah being superimposed on a baseball card next to Derek. Fate would have it that it is the leading news story on yahoo. Has anyone else noticed how useless yahoo is? I have loafers that are more insightful. It really isn't as horrifying as the image of Derek shaking Ass Cheney's hand. Wicked evil. But I do want one of these cards, and I trust after having read this you are already hard at work on the task.

Spring training games started yesterday and MLBtv, which has all of my financial information and will apparently automatically renew my subscription in perpetuity, didn't stream the Yankees v. Twins game, and I'm yet to look at the scoreboard, but let's just face it, it doesn't really matter anyway. But I do want to watch all of the games if for nothing else a brief respite from these insufferable people.

And just so you know. Now that the spring training games have started and I can watch them everything else disappears. Yeah. I like said I was going to meet a few dozen people at the standard after work, but that's just not gonna happen. Although $18 cocktails are always tempting I have deeper needs. In fact, until the standard redecorates it's tired ass pop modern motif to something in pinstripes it, it's rooftop pool, and crumby overpriced cocktails can kiss my ass.

Speaking of overpriced shit that can kiss my ass. Bape has come out with, oh you guessed it, a chuck. No it isn't Comme des Garcons, and this isn't 2001. This is today and some power bottom hip hop wannabe gangstah thinks it's fly as they say if you pay upwards of 200 dollars for some played out crap. You can buy them here if you want. Cuz I know you may want to.




Mama has to scoot and get a breakfast burrito.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The best I've been able to do is the picture I cut out of the PI for you. Don't you have to buy lots of bubble gum or something?
    Dan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home