People Say I'm Unsympathetic.

It's not always easy having to constantly think the least of your fellow human beings, but when the good law enforcement officers of Boston (hot on the heels of their recent display of public safety brio) blow up a harmless traffic counter in the name of keeping America safe from terror I begin to think that we would all be better off if GeeDubYah just flew the country into the side of a brick wall. Over and over again.
Something else I'm not a big a fan of is needless chit chat and conversation. Just yesterday during lunch I was doing my best to enjoy my macrobiotic rice bowl in the staff dining room that I meticulously designed and constructed in an ill conceived attempt to keep smelly food in the dining area when coworker anonymous douche extraordinaire thinks of nothing else better to do than to speak to me. And did we discuss the work of Heironymous Bosch? Well no. In addition to violating my personal space, and various rules of etiquette, douche carbie set out to ask me an entire series of intrusive and altogether inappropriate questions. How are things going? Anything new? Where have you been? Why did you go to Seattle?
I swear to God it felt like I was being interrogated by a deranged bee.
To be honest, I'm finding it exhausting thinking of clever and polite ways of indicating to people that their existence is not welcome. More direct measures may be necessary.
1 Comments:
At 9:50 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Isn't he already doing that?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home