What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Girls Get Along.


Circumstances quite beyond my control forced me to whole up at Compadre's last night. I really would rather not get into it since the details are unpleasant to say the least. I did, however, watch part of Science of Sleep with Gael Garcia Bernal. Although I didn't finish it I'm going to because it looks really good. The ass shot is really really good. Anyway, the buses run infrequently in Compadre's hood so I got into work a little late today. It's so weird going to work in the daylight. I don't think I've done that since July.

I'm trying to kick my coffee addiction and already it doesn't bode well. I'm filled with blinding rage toward one of my carbie counter-parts, and I've already shot this thing a look that made him retreat to the bathroom for 30 minutes with some intestinal drama. Fem.

The boys in pinstripes are now officially all at spring training, and they are rocking these awesome baseball inspired shirts. There is a gold mine of photographs at Newsday. Most of them of RoRo which I find odd, but I've culled what I humbly think are the best. The commentary is mine, not Newsday's. The Yankees Beat Blog is also something else you should check out. Yeah Anonymous D., you're suppose to click on that sentence to go to the Yankee Beat Blog.

Notice the shirt.


"I want surprises."


It takes a bit of concentration.


"I've got a secret."


"Maybe not so secret."

"Woolfphase does it so much better."

Oh and there are more. Lots more, so check back tomorrow for more spring training pics, and to find out what latest calamity has walked into my office.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home