What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I Want Lots Of Jazzy Waistcoats.


This ad has been banned in a lot of places because some people think it simulates gang rape or something. The funny thing is, D&G has already ran many similar looking ads with two guys and sometimes a fluffer. Heterosexuals take their sex way way seriously. Jesus. I hear they don't even have clubs you can go to for it.


Apparently the ground crew dances to YMCA by the Village People during Yankees spring training games. Baseball could me more gay friendly, but at the moment I'm at a loss as to how.


That is not the way RoRo should be wearing his hat. Sometimes I don't even think he wants to be taken seriously as a Yankee.


Roger Clemens paid a visit to the Yankees. He's attractive enough, and he managed 19 starts last year. But I can't help wondering if there isn't somebody else they should be looking at.

I've gotten some static about my new choice of neighborhood. Not from anyone whose been there recently. I have to concede there isn't a Whole Foods, PVC, or Wild Oats to be had so naturally most of my acquaintances are aghast particularly those from West Covina. But I can always pack heat to the Boyle Heights farmers market every Saturday. And by heat I mean condom, cuz based on what I've experienced so far, if you gay and walking around The Heights and you don't get hit on, you probably only have one leg in which case you shouldn't be walking around anyway what with gravity and all. They do have gravity in Boyle Heights I think.

Although I think compadre is buying a car today, and he's going to let me drive it so I guess I can live pretty much anywhere. Even West Covina.

I could buy a car if car salesmen didn't terrify me. The last car I bought was on ebay. It was a Peugeot did you know?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I always knew you were packing something but I thought it was more along the lines of a whoopie coushion.
    Dan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home