What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, March 09, 2007

When You're In The Kitchen You're All Alone.


God I'm bored. Bored bored bored bored bored. There are few people who can imagine how boring my days ordinarily are. I've lost Pony. And interesting lunches. The Farmers Market is a low rent bust. I walked down to Rocket Pizza yesterday just past 4th and Broadway. Boring. Saw a nice cafe called Cafe 8, and I appreciated the rhyme, but couldn't eat there since I had a veggie bowl from Yoshinoya. Bored. And can someone tell me what the fuck that translucent stuff is that coats everything they serve is. That shit's not normal. But boring.

Today I think I'm going to hop on a bus to China Town. There's some Grn Apple, Orchard Street, Uppercut, Surface To Air, and possibly maybe some Kim Jones and We Are Superlative Conspiracy gear I need to pick up before I kill something innocent and pure. What do you think?


I think I may like it.

The link to Lion's Den has been there all along.

Umm. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to go to Undefeated Saturday morning and see if they have the brown pair of special New Balance sneakers which are patched together with left over scraps from other shoes. They come in reversible colorways meaning the right shoe is the spectral echo of the left and vice versa. I could live with the blue, but I really really itch for the brown. [Hype Beast]


I nearly forgot that this was (technically) a baseball blog. The simple fact is I've found spring training to be a bit boring. The small spat between Derek and RoRo notwithstanding, it has all just been terribly dim. MLBtv is jipping me by not letting me watch the Yankees' spring training games. It's wretched. But I did manage to scrounge up this cute interview of Derek on youtube. Click here to check it out.

It has been getting terribly warm in Los Angeles which has obviously prompted me to contemplate an exit strategy. Funny how I'm planning my departure before I've even moved into my place down here. Decorators! But I think it's best to spend, at a minimum, July, August, and September up North. I'll have to negotiate this understanding with my employer. I'm sure it will be boring, and be done via email. But those are the terms nonetheless.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Let me know so I can get the renter out in time.Talk about awkward.
    Dan

     
  • At 1:32 PM , Blogger Rotten Little Pony said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 1:33 PM , Blogger Rotten Little Pony said...

    someone needs to get their sweet ass to the Beach before they start considering any sort of geographic relocation. that goes for you too AnonDan.

     
  • At 9:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks Pony. From what I've heard, those boys at the beach are far too silly for my sweet ass.One at a time in Seattle is probably all I can stand.You could come up here!
    Dan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home